LICOR INC USA
1. Eddy Covariance Systems for Flux Measurements
For measurements of Gas Exchange between terrain and atmosphere, LI-COR offers simple solutions that give fully processed flux results on site, in real time. These systems are scalable-from basic systems to measure carbon dioxide exchange, evapotranspiration, and energy flux to advanced systems that measure methane flux and additional biological and meteorological systems
- The most trusted eddy covariance analyzer simplified
- A flux station for every need
- Preferred by the major networks – Chinaflux, Ameriflux,Asiaflux
- Time-tested non-dispersive infrared gas analysis technology and modern electronics for a high performance, low cost instrument.
- Uncompromised results. Fully processed fluxes in real time with the SmartFlux System.
- Synchronized digital wind data and diagnostics from the most trusted anemometers.
Each flux station automatically calculates flux results using Eddy Pro Software on the Smart Flux System. Optional Flux Suite Software puts the flux system online.
2. Analyzers Package (CO2/H2O/CH4 Analysis): Offering Flexibility for different Research needs, the following gas analyzers are available in Eddy Covariance Flux Systems.
LI-7500 DS Open Path CO2/H2O Gas Analyzer – GHG Analyzer
The new LI-7500DS analyzer delivers the performance and dependability of previous LI-7500 models, in a streamlined, lower cost configuration with even lower power requirements
The LI-7500DS is designed for high-speed CO2 and water vapor measurements in ambient air.
|LI-7200RS Enclosed CO2/H2O Analyzers – GHG Analyzer
The LI-7200RS Enclosed CO2/H2O Gas Analyzer is designed for high-speed CO2 and water vapor gas exchange measurements. It combines the performance of a closed path analyzer with the ruggedness and low power demands of an open path instrument. The next generation of the CO2/H2O gas analyzer chosen by leading flux networks around the world including NEON and IONS
|LI-7700 Open path CH4 Gas Analyzer – GHG Analyzer
The LI-7700 is designed specifically for eddy covariance flux measurements to evaluate methane emissions from the terrestrial landscape. It provides low-maintenance long-term operation in demanding field deployments.
LI-7000 CO2/H2O Gas Analyzer
The LI-7000 CO2/H2O Gas Analyzer is a high performance, high speed, differential gas analyzer designed for laboratory and field uses.
|LI-840A CO2/H2O Analyzer
LI-COR designed the LI-840A CO2/H2O Analyzer for continuous monitoring applications that require accuracy, durability, and ease of use. The LI-840A is an absolute, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas analyzer based upon a single path, dual wavelength infrared detection system. This low-maintenance, high-performance monitoring solution gives accurate, stable readings over a wide range of environmental conditions.
|LI- 820 CO2 Analyzer
LI-COR designed the LI-820 CO2Analyzer for continuous monitoring applications that require accuracy, durability, and ease of use. The LI-820 is an absolute, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas analyzer based upon a single path, dual wavelength infrared detection system. This low-maintenance, high-performance monitoring solution gives accurate, stable readings over a wide range of environmental conditions.
|LI-610 Portable Dew Point Generator
The LI-610 Portable Dew Point Generator is a rugged, portable instrument that provides a stream of gas with a precisely controlled dew point. High accuracy and stability make the LI-610 an ideal water vapor source for field or laboratory use in the environmental and biological sciences. The LI-610 is commonly used to calibrate the H2O channel of gas analyzers or other precision sensors, and provide precise control over water vapor mole fraction in environmentally regulated chambers.
3. PHOTOSYNTHESIS & FLUORESCENCE SYSTEMS
LI-6800 Portable Photosynthesis and Fluorescence System
The LI-6800 is an entirely new instrument for measuring photosynthetic gas exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence from plants.
The new Rapid Sensing™ Technology makes the LI-6800 the most technologically advanced photosynthesis system in the world. With gas analyzers, temperature response, and the flow path split all located near the chamber, your measurements are faster and more precise than ever before.
Rapid Sensing Technology
When you change the leaf chamber environment-light, temperature, CO2, or H2O-the instrument adjusts to the new set point right away thanks to Rapid Sensing™ Technology. The fast adjustment saves time and enables you to measure a plant’s response to rapidly changing conditions.
Full Control over Water Vapor –
Providing full control over water vapor, the LI-6800 can maintain humidity at any level below condensing conditions in the leaf chamber and gas analyzers.
Fast and Precise Temperature Control –
Capable of achieving 10℃ below and above ambient temperature, the LI-6800 provides fast and precise temperature control. It can control temperature at a set point, track the ambient temperature, or ramp the temperature up or down according to your experimental requirements.
User adjustable flow rates –
User-adjustable flow rates-from 0 to 2.5 liters per minute-minimize response times and expand the system versatility.
Precise CO2 Control –
The precise control of CO2 allows for faster measurements, so you can perform rapid A-Ciresponse curves with the Rapid A-Ci Response (RACiR™) Method.
A gas input port enables you to subject the leaf to custom gas blends.
A unique, durable fine-wire thermocouple maintains direct contact with the leaf-to get the actual leaf temperature with every measurement.
Highly uniform light sources –
The light sources are highly uniform, which means your leaf will experience more consistent assimilation. Variation in light intensities is less than 10% of the mean over 90% of the leaf area of the LI-6800 fluorometer. This high uniformity minimizes artifacts that can cause errors in gas exchange measurements and confound the understanding of processes that require comparison of gas exchange and PAM chlorophyll a fluorescence parameters.
Large leaf area
With a large leaf chamber aperture, the LI-6800 chambers minimize edge effects and maximize signal-to-noise ratios. The standard leaf chamber aperture has an area of 9 cm2. The fluorometer has a 6-cm2 aperture. The large leaf area improves the accuracy of all measurements, but will be especially noticeable when making low-flux measurements, such as measurements of dark respiration.
Fast survey measurements
Make a survey measurement in less than a minute. The system’s fully automated control of the leaf environment is fast and responsive, achieving stability in as little as 45 seconds, so you can get more data out of your day.
Dual light source control
With an additional cable and light source, it’s now possible to add a light source below the plant-in addition to the light source above the plant-to evenly illuminate the entire sample area. This also helps light both sides of thick plant material like cacti.
The LI-6800 is available with variety of leaf chambers, which enable you to measure gas exchange from leaves of nearly any shape and size, and under a variety of light conditions. For other applications the Custom Chamber Adapter allows you to connect a homemade chamber to the LI-6800’s differential gas analyzer. Chambers include –
- Multiphase Flash Fluorometer
- 3×3 cm Clear-top Leaf Chamber
- Small Plant Chamber
- Bryophyte Chamber
- Custom Chamber Adapter
- Insect Respiration Chamber
LI-6400XT Portable Photosynthesis System
- Rapid Response: Gas analyzers are located in the sensor head, minimizing time delays.
- Precise and Accurate: Measure small photosynthesis rates and CO2 exchange.
- Portable: Laboratory-quality measurements in a field-portable system.
- A variety of applications are supported by many chambers and light sources.
- Open-source software provides an unprecedented level of automation and flexibility.
- Powerful networking capabilities provide a variety of data output, file sharing, remote diagnostics and training possibilities.
- Complete solution: Measures fluorescence and gas exchange simultaneously over the same leaf area with full control of environmental variables.
- Reliable: LI-COR’s commitment to continuous innovation and quality products (ISO 9001:2001 certified) ensures your LI-6400XT remains a smart choice for years to come.
- Rugged: Can be used in environments ranging from the moist tropics to the dry arctic.
4. SOIL GAS FLUX MEASUREMENTS –
LI-8100A Automated Soil Gas Flux System
- Advanced Chambers – Soil chambers that minimize effects on your measurements – to capture the true flux
- Reliable Measurements – Robust datasets with multiple chambers
- Compelling Data – SoilFluxPro™ software processes complex datasets to provide the right answer-right away
- Trace Gas Flux – Measure flux of N2O, CH4, CO2isotopologues, or other gases with the LI-8100A system and a trace gas analyzer
Continuous Datasets – Long-term measurements of unbroken datasets
Map Your Data – Map flux from your site with the survey configuration
Multiplexed Long-Term System –
The multiplexed configuration measures gas exchange from soils, providing a large sample size so you can determine the flux rate with confidence.
Capable of running autonomously for months, it collects a continuous dataset from up to 16 chambers to characterize spatial and temporal variation in gas exchange over a research area.
It supports external trace gas analyzers to measure flux of CH4, N2O, CO2 isotopologues, or other gases. You won’t get these results with anything else.
Single Chamber Long-Term System –
This system makes continuous automated measurements with a single chamber.It is ideal for measurements that are widely distributed or for assessment of temporal CO2 flux.
With an external trace gas analyzer, you can use this system to measure flux of CH4, N2O, CO2isotopologues, or other gases.
Survey System –
The survey system enables you to quickly conduct measurements over a study site using either the 10 cm or 20 cm chamber.
It is ideal for assessing spatial variability of CO2 flux over a site. Also supports external trace gas analyzers.
With the GPS accessory, you can generate maps of your data-to visualize results from survey or continuous measurement.
5. LEAF AREA / LAI
LAI-2200C Plant canopy Analyser
The LAI-2200C Plant Canopy Analyzer uses a nondestructive method to easily and accurately measure Leaf Area Index (LAI), It consistently outperforms other methods such as Ceptometry and Hemispherical Photography in terms of accuracy, flexibility, advanced features and ease of use.
- Canopy Variety – Computes LAI even on row crops and isolated trees.
- Any Sky – Accurate in most daylight conditions unlike other methods which require specific sun angles or cloud cover.
- True Gap fraction – Measures five zenith angles in a single measurement.
- Simple yet powerful software.
- Automatic and independent logging.
- Integrated GPS and mapping options.
LI-3100C Area Meter
Precise, Rapid Measurements of Large or Small Leaves
The LI-3100C Area Meter is designed for efficient, exacting measurements of both large and small objects. User-selectable area resolution of either 1 mm2 or 0.1 mm2 is available without having to change optics. This versatility provides the flexibility necessary for diverse project requirements.
- Area, Length, Maximum Width, Average Width
- A single lens provides adjustable resolution of 0.1 or 1mm2
- High accuracy and repeatability, and fast, continuous operation for large quantities of samples with individual or cumulative area recorded
- Large (25 cm wide, 2.5 cm thick with 1 mm2 resolution) or small (<1 cm2area when using 0.1 mm2 resolution) leaves or other objects, including needles
- Quiet belt system with adjustable press roller to flatten curled leaves
- Data is shown on the instrument LED display or on the computer screen using Windows® software to collect and store data via RS-232 or USB
LI-3000C Portable Leaf Area Meter
- Simple, Fast and Accurate
- Proven Technology
- Non-destructive measurements
- Windows Interface Software
The LI-3000C combines an easy-to-use readout console with the proven scanning technology of the LI-3000C sensor head to provide a powerful system for portable, non-destructive leaf area measurements. It utilizes an electronic method of rectangular approximation to provide 1 mm2 resolution. Leaf area, leaf length, average width, and maximum width are logged by the readout console as the scanning head is drawn over a leaf. Files can be viewed on the display or output to a computer using the LI-3000C application software.
6. LIGHT MEASUREMENTS
Redesigned light sensors optimized for ecological, meteorological, solar energy, plant research, and underwater measurements.
A new design that builds on our 40+ years of experience producing light sensors
LI 200R – PYRANOMETER
- Measures total solar radiation in Wm2
- Micrometeorology research and energy balance measurements
- Photovoltaic system optimization.
- Weather monitoring.
LI 190R – QUANTUM SENSOR
- Measures photosynthetically active radiation (PAR)
- Green house and growth chamber lighting
- Agriculture productivity studies
- Micrometeorology research
LI 210R – PHOTOMETRIC SENSOR
- Measures light as seen by human eye in Lux or Lumens
- Indoor lighting intensity
- Light uniformity
- Glass treatment effects.
LI 192 UNDERWATER QUANTUM SENSOR
- Measures underwater photosynthetically active radiation in one hemisphere
- Underwater measurements of upwelling or down welling radiation
- Ideal for turbidity and light absorption measurements
LI 193 SPHERICAL UNDERWATER QUANTUM SENSOR
- Measures underwater photosynthetically active radiation from all directions
- Underwater light measurement
- Ideal for turbidity and light absorption measurements
LI 191 LINE QUANTUM SENSOR
- Measures photosynthetically active radiation over 1 meter length
- Under canopy light measurements
- Agriculture productivity studies
LI-1500 Light sensor logger
- Logs data from upto 3 light sensors.
- GPS enabled for mapping light distribution
LI 250A LIGHT METER
- Read out device for light sensors
- Learn more about the Light Sensors